Here's everything you need to know about the Wekiva vs. Mandarin Regional Championship game on November 23:
Parking and Traffic Flow
- Parking is $3 per car. Please follow the directions of the parking attendants and be patient. Overflow parking will also be available in the north (faculty) and center (visitor) lots and bus loop until they are full.
- Parking is limited. Please carpool, get a ride, or use a rideshare service if possible. If you are bringing a vehicle, please plan to arrive early.
- If you are dropping someone off and not parking, please use the main school entrance at the traffic signal and keep left once you have turned into the campus. You will turn left and drop off at the media center instead of turning right toward the stadium, then exit back onto Hiawassee.
- If you are picking someone up, please use the faculty entrance and the bus loop.
- Cars exiting the campus anywhere other than the traffic signal will only be permitted to turn right onto northbound Hiawassee Road. You may make a U-turn at Sandy Lane if you need to go south.
- The gate will open at 6:00 pm. Kickoff is at 7:30.
- Admission is $8 for all guests. Only FHSAA State Series passes are accepted at playoff games. Ticket sales will be halted when we reach capacity or at the end of the third quarter, whichever comes first.
- To bypass the line for purchasing tickets at the gate, we strongly recommend electronically pre-purchasing tickets and showing them on your phone. You may do so at this link: https://gofan.co/app/events/41002
- Since schools are closed this week, in-person presale tickets are not available.
- Per OCPS Policy, backpacks and bags are not permitted inside the stadium. Purses and medically necessary bags are subject to search.
- If you are depending on a ride to get home from the game, please be sure to notify them at the end of the third quarter that they need to be on their way. Clearing the campus quickly after the game will help us greatly with crowd control.
If you are not able to join us in person, you may watch on your Apple/Android device with the NFHS Network app, or on a computer with the link below:
Please note that the NFHS Network requires you to register an account. If you already have an account with up-to-date paid membership, you may continue using it for this game. The cost is $9.95/month (which will cover you all the way through the state championships) or $35 for the whole year (which would include any future playoff coverage of basketball etc.). Be sure to identify that you are supporting Wekiva when registering in order to get these discounted rates and have a portion go back to the school.
Please note that since we do not own the rights to playoff games, we are not permitted to broadcast them on free streaming services such as YouTube. The NFHS Network partners with the FHSAA so that we can bring playoff games to you at a very reasonable price while remaining compliant with broadcast rights policy.